Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Prayer

Did you ever pray hard about something, then find out an answer came three months ago?


That happened to us today. Very humbling, that God should send an answer some time ago, to a prayer barely uttered.




"Your love is amazing, steady and unchanging
Your love is a mountain firm beneath my feet
Your love is a mystery, how it gently lifts me
When I am surrounded, your love carries me


Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Your Love makes me sing


Your love is surprising, I can feel it rising
All the joy that´s growing deep inside of me
Every time I see you, all your goodness shines through
I can feel this God song rising up in me"


 



1 comment:

  1. Yes.



    And that song is getting sung like 'Shine Jesus shine' used to round here.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.