Thursday, October 09, 2003

Back safe and sound

Well, 48 hours in the Mountains will do wonders for a guy.


We had a great Pastors and spouses retreat at Entheos Retreat Cener, just on the other side of Calgary. It was only 48 hours long but the visiting and worship and views were refreshing.


I've got some pictures I'll get ready and post, but for now, thanks for praying and sending and here are a few images.


Entheos Center


 


The Retreat Center is located on some of the most beautiful ground anywhere.


 


 


 


 


 



 


The food and visiting is always the best. Ed caught my camera!


 


 


 


 


The Worship times.


 


 


 


 


 


 


We had a free afternoon and Banff wasn't that far... so...


 


 


 


 


 


 


And in Banff we had supper with the biggest and best Fish and Chips I've had in Canada.


 


 


 


 


 


 


P.S. If you're ever in Hanna Alberta, don't eat at the Subway. Just because.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Glad you're refreshed, which is what we prayed for. We missed you Wednesday morning.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have eaten at the subway at Hanna. No... I don't think I want to know why I shouldn't have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos. looks fun ... I wish I'd hung out with you guys. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you made it back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.