Monday, September 22, 2003

One less hole

Alright, I still like Linea.


Two fillings this morning and not one bit of pain. Go figure. I don't think there was any pain last time either, but still I've got to push myself to go there.


She took pictures and the results are not great. Fillings needed, crowns needed, maybe a Root Canal needed, we'll see in six weeks. (I expect my relationship with God to take a turn for the better as I spend hours each day for the next six weeks in prayer for my mouth so that I won't need it!!!)


And what's with the unfair nature of teeth anyway? I brush more than my kids or my brother, but noooooo they don't get any cavities, ever! (well, at least my brother doesen't) I don't get it, it's just not fair.


Anyway, all is well, for now. And I still like Linea.


But she's still the only person I'll let put their hands in my mouth!


UPDATE: It's 12:01 am and I'm off to bed. I'm glad to report that I have had NO as in NONE, pain today. At all.


She's amazing.

5 comments:

  1. The only two things that have ever really bothered me about visiting the dentist are sitting still and keeping my mouth open. But my teeth have had so many problems over the years that I've really come to appreciate their craft -- and the freedom from pain they bring. I'm amazed at thier ability to work in such small spaces and actually make a difference.



    Go for it Randall. Get the works. It's worth it. And make sure you floss or it's going to get a lot worse as you get old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that is a great floss comment. It's true. And with the flossing comes extra care in brushing so it all goes together to make for a healthier mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your pain...about the teeth and the brother thing.....but at least we have hair....people dont need to see our teeth, but they always notice his hairless head. So in a way, justice has been served.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you're saying I got the hair and he got the teeth?



    Ok, I'm good with that.



    :-)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.