Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Babies

I got a rude awakening in the middle of last night. I had a scary dream, the kind that wakes you in a cold sweat, with your eyes wide open.

 

I dreamt I was in a race, or more of a run I guess. We were running in the desert and the only other person in it was a child, a small child, actually a baby. But the baby and I were running together, and he was keeping up, no problem. After a while, He began growing weary, so I lifted him up to carry a bit.

I was running, holding the child in front of me when we came over a rise, and before we could adjust our direction we were on top of a rattlesnake. Just as quickly as we saw it, it lunged at us. I had been holding the baby in front of me and I was concerned that he might be bitten. So as the snake shot towards us, I threw out my hand to take the bite.  It sank it's fangs deep into my skin and I sat upright!! Eyes wide open!!

 

Did I mention I hate snakes? I like dentists, now, but I'll never like snakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.