Wednesday, August 06, 2003

NEWS - DATELINE PRINCE ALBERT:

In what appears to be a deliberate act of evil perpetrated against the owner of the home at 1179 4th St. East, Randall Friesen was shocked to arrive home last evening from a celebration involving his Birthday and Rene Zellweger only to find Black streamers and balloons strewn across his yard.


Mr. Friesen was quoted as saying: "When I first saw it, I though it could only be the work of that criminal genius, STRONG BAD."


"But then I remembered that he's only a flash cartoon and so I disregarded him. My second thought was that it was the work of the mastermind Tracy A-------"


"Since my sons were home at the time, I placed them under extreme pressure by threatening to take away their allowance. After three hours, they cracked, confirming my suspicions."


Mr. Friesen continued; "What am I suppose to do now that the whole neighborhood knows I'm 40?? I'll have to start acting my age. Half my CD collection will have to go and I'll have to start worrying about that growing clear patch on the top of my head."


Randall Friesen was last heard mumbling something about having to go and get his name on the list for a room at the Herb Basset home, a local old age care facility.


Police are continuing the investigation.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.