Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Home again


Well, we made it home! And a big congratulations to all you readers out there!! You're not crooks.

 

You're not burglars, robbers, thieves, or general bad guys. Not that I ever thought you were...

 

This holiday was actually a test of the integrity of the readers of randallfriesen.com. You and you alone knew we were out of the house for the past week, and I'm glad to report that none of you sucame succumbed?  ... gave in to temptation to come to my house and rob me blind!!

 

Congratulations, you passed the test. The new BBQ is still here, the lawn chairs are here, the lawn mower is still here, all the bikes are here too. My complete collection of Faulty Towers videos is still with us, as is my one black suit (For funerals and such), my rowing machine, and our computer.

 

I always knew you were people of integrity, people of your word, and now, when you're boss or spouse asks you what kind of person you think you are, stand up proudly and declare, "I am a person of integrity, and I have an award to prove it!"

 

In the immortal words of an old Italian boss of mine, (who used to want to commend me for a job well done) "I recommend you!"




4 comments:

  1. well, y'know. It's hardly worth the cost of the flights for a couple of bikes and a barbie.



    But hey, if you've got something EXPENSIVE you want to lose then let me know, and I'll be right over (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot ... I was looking for a new bbq. when's your next vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a rowing machine?????....

    in the words of one so great...."How's that working for ya?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Course I have a rowing machine, it's holding up the right side of my computer desk as we speak. So, technically, I use it every day!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.