Sunday, August 03, 2003

Christopher Lake

Well, this afternoon we were off to our annual August long weekend, Sunday at Christopher Lake day. Some friends of ours, Lionel and Tryntje (Dutch!) live on the lake and they invite us down to celebrate Tryntje and my birthdays which are only days apart.


 


 


So we went and ate great steaks and salads and fruit and cake and, and, and...
And then the boys went swimming and worked off that great lunch, while we watched them!


It's always a great time out there, they are so hospitable and generous.


 


They also have a wonderful garden which I took pictures of and so you can see them here.


 


 


All in all it was a great day, and now I'm tired, so enjoy the pics. And thanks L & T for the great time.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.