Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Sask. Bloggers unite to take over the World


Well, last night Lauralea and I got to the SaskaBlogging event of  the year, BlogParty2003. It was held at the World Headquarters of Jordoncooper.com and it was a real blast. It was great to finally meet some of the people behind some of those deep, insightful, (though sometimes off in left field!) blog entries.

 

One interesting thing was that the faces I had given these bloggers in my head, didn't match up to their real faces. I guess they'll have to undergo reconstructive surgery.

 

And if you take a dictionary and look up the word Hospitality, you'll find a picture of Jordon and Wendy, standing there together. They were great. Thanks again.

 

The Community continues to grow and expand.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.