Thursday, July 10, 2003

Prince William I presume?

Alright you flower people out there (and I mean that in the most positive sense possible)

 

P WillyIs this a picture of a Prince William, or not?

 

As you may remember, I don't have a green thumb (remember, I kill cactuses, cacti or whatever), and I really don't mind taking pictures of them, but when I gotta name them, well that's to crazy to even consider. I watch Alan Titchmarsh on the "Ground Force" show spew out Latin names of things and my jaw just drops open. Now that's amazing.

 

Anyway, anybody tell me, is this a perfect example of a Prince William, or not.

 

Leave your comments.


2 comments:

  1. http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/wildseed/38/38.1.html



    Try this link ... I think it's Sweet William.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, you're right Connie, that was the word I was aiming for, not prince but Sweet!!!



    Thanks

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.