Saturday, July 26, 2003

Ahhhhh BBC 3

I just spent the most relaxing hour of this entire summer.

Lauralea and I, outside with our feet up, in the shade, drinking some tea. Ahhhhh, that's wonderful. But then it turned into a piece of heaven.

We had the radio with us outside and were listening to our own radio station, FriesenFM 97.3 (This is a small transmitter plugged into the computer, broadcasting to a range of about half a block around our home!)

The heaven part? We were listening to BBC 3 which was broadcasting a live concert from The Proms, in Royal Albert Hall, in London.

Sitting in the shade, sipping a cool drink, listening to a live concert on the other side of the world, in Stereo. Ahhhhh, I love this technology!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.