Monday, June 09, 2003

Today

Monday is my day off, so I took it off.


I got up at, well, I started at 8:30 and finished around 9am.


I mowed the lawn, and mowed and mowed. Then I began to weed the flower garden and, well one thing leads to another, and I weeded a couple hours worth.


Then, I came in and washed up, and Lauralea and I ate a nice, late lunch together.


We then held a discussion about where we need to put our limited financial resourses. We've been keeping some for a propane BBQ. We couldn't decide on a common direction that way, so we decided to wait and talk more later.


Laura had a nap, and I tried to sleep too, but couldn't. So I got up and had a HOT shower. (Have I mentioned how sore I've been since the softball game on Saturday?)


I went up to the Hospital to get the phone, I'm the clergy on call this week again. I hope it's a quieter week than last time. On the way home I picked up two of the four kids.


Got home and had to deal with a angry, hurting child.


We ate supper, a lovely rice and pork ribs thing, minus one child who didn't wish to be with us.


I turned on the TV for the last game of the Stanley Cup finals. I got to the third period and lost interest. That's when I thought I would come down here and record the events of the day.


Yet to come? Well, if all goes well, Laura and I are headed out to see a cheap movie at 9:30, "Bruce Almighty"


Do I hear a "HoHum" out there?


It's ok. Tomorrow's my day to save the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.