Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Stoopid car

Well well well, isn't this nice.


The electric windows died two summers ago.


The electric door locks died last summer.


The horn died 2 months ago.


And tonight, the interior lights died and the stereo died.


Grief, it's a slow, painful death. (And it's not the fuses, that I can check!)


I think we might have to start praying harder about a new van. I just put a considerable amount of repairs on the plastic, that it needed to even drive. But this is just a bit discouraging.


I need to look at my previous post again. Here I go.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain.

    My Dodge Spirit did the same thing until I finally listened to advice and put it out to pasture.

    I was pouring money into it because it was paid for, but then it was pointed out to me that the 1500 there and the 900 here could be better spent on another vehicle. At least I would know that the money would be parceled out monthly instead of in huge chunks every couple of months.

    Best thing I ever did and now while I'm driving, I don't have to watch all the quirks and fear the all the gauges.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.