Thursday, June 26, 2003

Annual Meeting

The Annual meeting of the Evangelical Covenant Church is going on right now in Chicago. They are running some of the services live on the net. Check out the links here.


Brad seems to be having a good time in Chicago. Good for him. Here's a pic of him leading the Ministerial meeting, (He's the guy on the left) You can find some more pic's of the ministerial here.

If you're interested in the live feeds, check out this link.


If you are interested in the live webcam, when it's working, check here.


And finally, here is the link for the video feed (REAL format). It's only on when they are webcasting.


Eat lot's of that amazing Chicago Pizza for us Brad.


Update: The realaudio link worked great. I watched the service tonight from the comfort of my basement, up in Prince Albert, Sask. To Cool.

1 comment:

  1. And the other happy face is Lyle Heinitz from San Diego. I have not avoided the pizza.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.