Friday, May 09, 2003

New outfit

Well, I thought, what better way to celebrate a year blogging than to get a new set of clothes.
Viola!

I've been looking around for a template I like for too long now, so I finally took things in-hand and bod-ged together this format. If you look underneath you will find a mad assortment of other blogger code and assorted mismatches. I just hope it works where you live.

I haven't got the Archive working like I want it to work yet, but, that will give me something to work on this year. At least I don't have the colour problems that tallskinnykiwiis having.

Leighton has invited me to check out prairiefusion for hosting. I might look into that. I wouldn't mind contributing to him a bit each month. Some of the good thinking he's doing over there is worth it.

So, enjoy the new look. Drop me a note if it doesn't work in your home, and I'll have the Nerds-On-Call come by and fix it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.