Friday, April 04, 2003

Party Planners?

This year Lauralea turns 40. Yes, tis true, I married above my station in life.

That's a significant milestone, at least in my humble opinion and I've wanted to plan something special for her this year but I'm just not as creative as she is. It's probably not a good plan to ask her to arrange her own surprise 40th birthday party... so I've been thinking until it hurts.

Therefore I'm going global. Most of the five of you semi-regular readers know Lauralea. What do you think would be a grand surprise type celebration for her? Think big, think deep, just remember:

-We are, by choice, a one income family. (So don't even mention a trip to Mexico!)
-Her old friends are scattered throughout North America (And Mexico)
-She doesn't swoon over big presents. (I take that back, she would faint over a VW Beetle)

Well, it's a start. And don't worry, I don't think see reads this page on a regular basis, at least I don't think she does. But then again, if she does, mebe she can email me and make a suggestion!

I do have a few ideas, but I'm open to others.
Just click on my name below this post, and email me your ideas.

The winner will be properly honoured!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.