Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Breakfast at Hepburn

My "Virtual" became "Reality" today, as I had breakfast with Leighton Tebay.

He was most gracious as I was over 30 min. late for our appointment, then I met an old friend at Bethany which made me even more late! To his credit, he took it all in stride.

He said that I didn't look like he thought I would, (I forgot to pursue that thought!!) But it was a surprise to me too as I, (at 6' 3") always expect people to be shorter than I am, and Leighton towers over me by a couple of inches. He is tall, dark, and handsome. He's a quick wit, and a deep thinker, and .... oh look at that, he put me on his blogroll!

Anyway, turns out he grew up a few blocks (and years) away from my old house in Saskatoon, he went to the same Elementary School and High School as I did, and was involved in some of the same things as I was in High School. Kinda twilight zone-ish I think.

I had a great time. Lost a couple of hours talking, listening, comparing. It was real good. One thing does concern me though, he doesn't seem to drink coffee, hmmm......








No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.