Wednesday, March 26, 2003

You know, I really do have some great kids.

I don't say that enough, but, on the whole, they are fun to be around.
Last week, Johanna was singing in the City Music Festival and did so well, she won a scholarship! This was her first time entering the Voice section, and she kicked!
Hillary's drama group from school won last week too for a song they did for the Tom Sawyer musical they presented this year. Last night we went to Hillary and Thomas' Spring Band Concert, and they sounded seriously good. They have worked hard, and it shows. Hillary leads her sectional group of Flutists, or however you spell those who play the flute!! Thomas plays the French Horn, and has come along alot this year.
Micah continues along in grade three, apparently a VERY difficult year for kids and staff. He's working out just who he is right now, and he's starting to blur the line into being a bit of a class clown. We'll try to put a stop to that before he becomes a Jim Carey, and starts making millions of dollars.

... and when things are going well, it's fun to be with them, they are great. There are moments and days when I already miss them. I know they were built to leave, and that's good, but I already ....

whatever. I will miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.