Wednesday, November 13, 2002

I'm Leavin on a Greyhound...

Tomorrow bright and early I hop a greyhound for Calgary for CBC Board meetings. I'm looking forward to it. It always stretches my thinking and broadens my perspective. Sometimes working in a local church I tend to get a bit to focused on our issues and needs. Working with the larger body pulls me back and helps me look at things in a fresh way.

Anyway, I don't have to preach or lead the service on Sunday, so that will be nice, especially as my bus will get into Prince Albert at 10:50 Sunday morning. (Hmm, 2.5 minutes travel to home, 5 minutes to shower shave and dress, then 2.5 minutes travel time to church. Sounds doable.)

The Bus leaves Saturday night around 11 pm and travels all night. I don't mind, as long as "LARGE GARLIC BREATH MAN" doesn't try to sit beside me. It'll also give me some good reading time which I've gotten backed up on lately.

So, send up a prayer for wisdom, discernment, and for Lauralea and the kids. She has a busy weekend up too.


Should I bring you something from Ikea?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.