Wednesday, August 28, 2002

HOLIDAYS OVER, SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN, ALL IS WELL WITH THE WORLD

Well, I'm back at work today, and the kids are all back at school tomorrow. Can I hear an AMEN? Yes, thank you Lauralea.

It was good to get back to the office today. They've been painting and it looks great. I love the Green, Plum, and Tan colours that were used. Yes, I said GREEN PLUM AND TAN - and yes, I said it looks GREAT!!

Where was I, oh yeah, back at the office where things were piling up...

Spent probably 1.5 hours on the phone, and some was stressful planning changes that just are not going to work for fall. There are no easy answers in life, let alone pastoring.

On the up side, following lunch I took some time to pray and just call out for some help, and He does, and it does.

And I think everyone who came by was glad to see me back in the saddle again. It's good to be appreciated.

There you go, the good, the bad, and the plum room.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.