Saturday, August 10, 2002

Dr. Evil gets saved

   So, it's been to long since the last bloogin incident! I've been trying to take a bit of a break from the keyboard, as of late. But today I'm in the Broadview Sask. library, small but functional, when in the back I spot two 19' monitors and keyboards!

I ask and, sure enough they have internet access! Soooo I have to check it out and blog a bit from a "Family Reunion" down here.

So, here I am!
News? Well I celebrated my 39th birthday last week - this week, by going to the Austin Powers movie. (Yes I know, from all you cultural elites out there I can hear the groaning!!) and I tell you I laughed, and laughed, and then I laughed a bit more. and now that I'm in the basement as far as your estimation of me is concerned, I'll tell you again, I laughed.

So many of the cultural shots he took WERE funny statements on our society. oh, and I liked the cars AND the ... "Laser" ....


Dr. Evil finds redemption, go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.